1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random 'ducati' Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Exige, Aug 1, 2014.

1. Looks a lot like a 1000DS engine with magnesium side case?

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I think it's a 1000ds, but to tell the truth I dont take much notice of it. The owner has much more interesting bikes in my view, but this one is his favourite. The build quality and small touches are incredible.

3. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  4. @Chris Most people in restaurants play on their phones,but not you:thinkingface:,a bike part?

• Like Like x 1
  5. V4 crankshaft, pleased to see they still get "signed" makes it more like art.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I worked the CS bit out,but the question is why is it in your mitts.?

7. aha, I see. you flatter me (again) - it's just a pic I liked, I often use the Forum like a notepad now. i have some V6 cranks I could snap in the future? I don't mean break..

8. Looking forward to viewing more mechanical parts in motion.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  9. B4E3B067-A34E-4FDA-B0BE-97E3C3FE1D4A.jpeg

• WTF WTF x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. A thousand times NO, I'd rather die than say yes!

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. the only good thing about that bike is it's a one of a kind... hopefully..... looks like something a banister would build.... but its finished so cant be.....

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. One sight of that could easily get you falling down the stairs, so a bannister won’t help!

13. banisters do everything dude.... we used to have a forum one... wheres he gone? oh yea.... hes on block....

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. wtf 1.jpg wtf.jpg

• WTF WTF x 4
  15. Just because you can...

• WTF WTF x 1
  16. good to see the bike shed crew is still churning out bikes.... well, when i say churning, i mean taking a perfectly good bike and fucking it up.... nice work

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. he's made a monster out of a monster

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. ... does not mean that you should.

• Agree Agree x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information