1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random 'ducati' Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Exige, Aug 1, 2014.

1. and just how do you know this?.. :thinkingface:

2. Straight out of Candlewick Green by the looks of things.

3. A forum thread.:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. My lips would NOT be on the Bike

[​IMG]

5. Speaking from experience,both are very high maintenance.;)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. It's just too easy... Bikes and Women...
    Who am I talking about?

Nice headlights
    What a frame
    Great set of wheels
    Beautiful tail
    Love to lay down on her tank.
    Handles great

Any others??

Res

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Res, you are actually called Rex :thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Well I don't what this lady thought she was doing when i returned to my beautiful bike. Cheeky bugger, very cheeky actually from the rear!
    First was a load of oral (verbal) of course, then came the recriminations, then a nice lolly to suck, from the ice cream van, to cool off and regain our composure, then we left fully sated and satisfied that it would (n't) happen again.

girl on mutley.jpg
    Thank the lord dreams are free, else I'd be perpetually bankrupt!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Sorry.
    This has to go in the hall of fame.
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. What a CV should look like in my book.:upyeah:

11. I'm guessing .......... diesel ?
    Who's man enough to speak out & confess ? :joy:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. I cannot believe this. How often does this happen that there is an actual business that will come out and drain it???
    Here you would have to get it towed (Home if you could do it) to a dealer who would then charge too much, probably do a crappy job and only drain most and then try and just add gas to mix it in and run it through....
    Then telling you that YOU ruined the bike even though you never started it...
    OR
    They would remove the tank to completely drain it but tell you that the parts in the tank were ruined and that AFTER that they would run it to see if YOU ruined anything else...

[​IMG]

Rex

13. There you go, you are missing a business opportunity. Andy

14. Looks like an AA van, which is just a normal Breakdown Service.
    I should imagine this happens a lot more with cars, so makes it viable to have one or more vans kitted out just for such idiots.....

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Think you will find it was our @Jewell

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. Bit harsh (speaking as one such idiot).

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Still. With all the pollution issues and liability issues... Nobody here would do that on someone else's property...

Rex

18. This was me. According to Mr AA man, apparently 50 times a day on average just with the AA across the UK....

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  19. Wow, a quick search did not return anything until something from the UK came up.
    Maybe it doesnt pay enough? Or maybe the pollution/fuel spill laws are tougher here...

Rex

20. Do you have Diesel pumps nozzles on the same pump as gas/petrol in the US. I seem to remember that your pumps are separated, so you need to be really in the wrong place to fill up with diesel. Our pumps over here have nozzle colours and layouts that change from fuel station to fuel station, so easy to pick the wrong one if you aren't looking closely and running on autopilot.......go on, ask me how I know! :blush:

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information