1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random 'ducati' Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Exige, Aug 1, 2014.

1. 20200705_183204.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Love You Love You x 1
  2. Can’t say I’ve had an issue filling up in the States, we go twice a year. Have to say I’m quite jealous of the low fuel prices, if we were paying that I’d have a 5.0 litre supercharged Mustang on the drive (steering wheel on the correct side tho :blush:)

20 odd years ago I did fill up a (horrible) Diesel Corsa with unleaded, my excuse was I’d done an almost 20 hour day and driving back from France. I did this at South Mimms fuel station, waited 45 minutes for the AA man who then chuckled and said why didn’t you just push it to our depot? Where the depot? Just behind this filling station :weary_face:

P.s. Americans aren’t retarded, just their President! (Well, he’s not shown much intelligence lately)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Who voted him in? That's the real intelligence test..

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Cheap???? He's paying $189 for a gallon. That's about £151.I don't call that cheap.....

5. We pay by the Gallon. arent your prices by the litre?

Rex

6. I think you’re missing a decimal point;)

7. "LA IMPETUOSA 1262" – VALTORON DUCATI DIAVEL
    "...Brothers Pablo and Carlos Delgado, the driving force behind Spanish workshop Valtorón, are the perfect example of this. Where others would opt to use CNC mills or fiber composites the brothers painstakingly sculpt their creations by hand before casting them using age-old sand casting techniques. By mastering these skills the Delgados have built some truly unique motorcycles and they captured the imagination of the marketing team at Ducati’s head office...".
    https://www.returnofthecaferacers.com/ducati-cafe-racer/la-impetuosa-1262-valtoron-ducati-diavel/
    13B7E38B-12E8-43E8-8876-C9D0E387F9BE.jpeg 0EC26B41-8759-4C50-9180-2DF02982FE2F.jpeg 3A56F6E9-4927-4356-B947-A7AA0C1A3B43.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  8. UOTE="Vader, post: 1678642, member: 44506"]Can’t say I’ve had an issue filling up in the States, we go twice a year. Have to say I’m quite jealous of the low fuel prices, if we were paying that I’d have a 5.0 litre supercharged Mustang on the drive (steering wheel
    yup, 80% tax

9. Yes, wow.

Ouch!

10. True artisans, I like their work, would love to be a patron, unable tho, being a pauper! :(

• Agree Agree x 4
  11. Itsa double whammy mate, we pay tax on the fuel duty!

12. Bolting ugly heavy shit to motorcycles.
    That's what Harleys are for.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Then again there's the flip side, ifn ya need an ambulance here, one will turn and take you to nearest medical facility and treat you to the best of their ability, for fuck all.
    You colonials, the paramedics do a wallet biopsy, see what medical insurance you have and then have three choices, leave you at the side of the road, take you to a vet, or best scenario a medical facility, who will then delve more deeply into said insurance and your finances and decide if the cost of treatment can be met, so playing at god with your life.
    Fucking free market capitalism at work!
    Not havin a go at you Rex, just havin a go in general!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. back on topic
    Lovely old school
    01 Ducati 350 Special 1967 By Alonze Custom Hell Kustom.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. 5A9537D9-614D-459A-9B08-DEAAD8B1F7AA.jpeg
    DE0811FD-D73D-427F-A65C-EC7541033513.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    • WTF WTF x 1
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. Hmmm, be good stoppers them buggers in the dry, imagine there would be a lot stress forces on the caliper mount, Eric Buell thought it was a good idea!
    Is it in another extension exi?

17. Also. This is important and I cannot believe you do not have it over there...
    The opening in your fuel tank is different depending on if it is Gas or diesel...
    Gas is smaller. The Diesel nozzle will not fit in.
    THAT alone should help all of you when you get here...

Yes the gas CAN go into the diesel. But we sell so few Diesel vehicles I dont think anyone cares.

Rex

18. Tony Foal was one of the first to use them, but you only need 1, gyroscopic effect doesn’t help handling :bucktooth:

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information