1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random 'ducati' Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Exige, Aug 1, 2014.

1. I use a Leatt Coolit phase change vest. I keep it in a waterproof Ocean Pack 2l, which I fill with enough water for it to absorb. Or I soak it in a sink/bath etc roll it up and put it in bag. It feels awful putting it on soaking wet, but once on and moving, its bloody marvelous.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  2. As recommanded by @Mac of this parish. Had a look at them but kitting the GF out for this trip is getting expensive and another two of those is going push the budget a bit too far. Might check out one of the cheaper wet options, such as the one suggested by @bootsam, and see how well that works. Jumping into a stream or the sea in my kit maybe an option, have ridden with friends that have done both...

Yep, I can see how it would encourage mail order which is maybe their preference . I do like the quality of service that they offer by doing this but on the other hand the long journey plus a wait can be inconvenient in terms of scheduling. Just as well that there wasn't a queue when we went as GF needed to get back to Cheltenham for a work appointment and we were chasing the clock on the sat nav all the way back, made it just in time. Bought her a Klim Marrakesh which she's very happy with.

• Like Like x 2
  3. C9Sa7VuWsAE1oCB.jpg I think i'll need to visit Specsavers today.

• Like Like x 5
  4. A bit more water in whatever you're having may save you the trip.

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Back when I was bendy enough to get my knee down with the bike vertical ;)
    20220713_143323.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  6. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
  7. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 9
  8. Is that like 888's little sister?...Went for big brother myself, at least she's red

9. Each to their own, inclusivity and all that, but I've always found a little sister to be far more interesting than a big brother, but not too young obviously, modern inclusivity doesn't go that far in my book.

Anyway, surely an 851 is an older sister, having been born earlier.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. As Nasher says, "big brother" - in what way? whole can of worms here, if meant as in engine cc, well an 851 SP2 was 888? :thinkingface: what's a few cc between family anyway..

[​IMG]

11. 851/888? I love em both. Wish I had one. Or two even.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. One of each?

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Two of each would be nicer. :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. AB152E42-EDEC-42C2-8CC1-B7964BF39286.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  15. rear brake problem on a Ducati? ^ nah..

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. The position could be on the lower swingarm section.

17. I think it's the humongous disc that's questionable... Maybe it's a "Cafe-drifter"

18. Oddly enough, I quite like the look of that...

19. agreed, visually, it is a stunning bike...

• Like Like x 2
  20. 20220824_195526.jpg

• Like Like x 7
Do Not Sell My Personal Information