1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random Youtube Video

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Boomshanka, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Mayday, Mayday, vessel broken.

2. Incredible. People survive for just 10 to 30 minutes in cold water, doesn't look like anyone on that clip has any idea of that.

3. Scary stuff, as you say.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • WTF WTF x 1
  6. Two living legends in the same video?!?!! Yes it is possible thanks to good old us-of-a

7. Stephen Fry & Friends on the Life of Christopher Hitchens

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Also on BITCHUTE..

10. Love it, prepare for more vile government behaviour to modify been normal.

Remember folks, even if you've had the jab/vaccine mRNA sequencer thingie. You still can't hung or touch your family for fear of gaining a new varient!!! (quoting Radio4 expert in a fashion)

11. found this worth a watch

12. Glenn Greenwald: Why American Journalism Sucks

13. #256 Chris, Apr 16, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. That was good Chris, always interesting how people like there collections, some like to keep them in tip top condition and others just leave them in the same spot when they wheeled it in the garage 20 years ago and never look at them again.

• Like Like x 1
  15. when younger, I was the former but rapidly moving toward the latter (I think i'm there already). Mind you, 4K bikes.. - what a geezer!

• Like Like x 1
  16. You could spend a few weeks just looking at his collections, Sounds like you need a Mito sale :)

• Like Like x 2
  17. I'll watch it later chris thanks:upyeah:, but anyone with that amount of motorcycles deserves a trophy or a visit from the boys in white jackets and a clipboard.

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information