1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random Youtube Video

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Boomshanka, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Not as far as I’m aware, from what I recall TdF organisers weren’t that bothered by such things. Probably wouldn’t be now as long as it didn’t disrupt/hold up a large proportion of the peloton.

Times seem to have changed though I guess as there seems to be more fans getting closer and closer to the riders and impending progress of the riders. Some of the clips I’ve seen it’s a miracle the race just doesn’t grind to a halt.

Lance Armstrong was bought down in one of his tour wins by a bystander, AFAIK most of the offs have been singular riders. They’ve had dogs bring riders down too.

The key point here was that the lady crashed a lot of riders, seems some who go for the spectacle of the event don’t understand that a lot of these riders will have trained all year and targeted this race as an opportunity to better themselves.

#321 DucatiScud, Jul 12, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Great fun, absolutely mental. @DucatiScud, thank you for posting that. Andy

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. them irresponsible UglyStrada riders! - (3 mins 50 seconds):-

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Opprobrium abound

7. As 50% of the world population are and always will be below average intelligence; why waste precious resources educating them?

8. Several people who've helped modulate humanity from a path of utter destruction haven't come from well heeled backgrounds. In fact I'd advocate that empoverishing the elite might bring about a new age of enlightenment. As I daringly suggest this pale blue dot is for all of us including the poor in relations to the dicotomy of the supposedly self-annointed greater good. There is no point me naming those whom I care too merit great change'

9. This video is quite an amazing investigation.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. love these, watch this man go! - no disposables and cuts his thumb.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. Come on, own up. Whose Mum is this?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Whoever you are, speak to your mother…..

• WTF WTF x 1
  13. Fuck me, that is hard to watch!

• WTF WTF x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Trust me, I’m a proper welder

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  16. That was great thanks. It was fun to see how long it took anyone to notice!

17. yes, it is Burl Ives. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 3
  18. Seemed quite “ nippy” in that garage

19. Ep 35 of Binky is out btw peeps

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information