1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random Youtube Video

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Boomshanka, Mar 16, 2019.

1. RIP Boycie

2. y/t seems to be trying to silence this quite old copy, its like they are doing evil?!?!

3. Good news for Australia.

4. This guy has been recreating many things you peruse his channel.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yellow always wins

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Just found this poor bugger on the tube

7. A slow murder is taking place & you are complicit.

8. Easy Performance Tip, chamfer your disk pads.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. 7-months belated return.. This Old Tony

10. 204mph!!!

• Like Like x 2
  11. Simple maths.

• Useful Useful x 1

12. those who lament the absence of any new Ichiban Moto videos (it's hard to follow an act like this, see above video ^) might get some relief in this latest video, I know @CRYSTALJOHN will love it for one. :upyeah::-

• Like Like x 1
  13. who wants nukes in space..

#379 GunZenBomZ, Nov 23, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2021
  14. AWE-SOME!

I have a 3,000W eBike (250W for road use, 3KW off road) and I ran into the same issue, namely that the chassis geometry and wheel dimensions can't deal with the speeds such motors can generate. I once maxed at an indicated 42mph on a downhill tarmac road in a park, which interestingly is exactly the same 70kmh that his cojones were willing to take his bike up to. But just as he was experiencing, the bike started weaving, which felt like it was about a gnat's cock's width from turning into a tank slapper, and I wasn't wearing a helmet much less a protective jacket or jeans so I backed off.

I can only imagine what his 10,000W bike would be like at full power. I would have thought his 52mph target is quite conservative tbh because mine is a heavy lump of a bike with a fat tyres and a single smallish but not tiny rear sprocket yet it can hit 37mph on the flat, but with 3.3 times the power of mine and appropriate gearing I would have thought he'd get more than an extra 15mph on a lightweight machine like that.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information