1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random Youtube Video

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Boomshanka, Mar 16, 2019.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. bloody 'ell...keep that away from my bikes!

3. That sure makes a nice tidy job! Wonder if it would strip paint as well then?
    But the big question is, what is the rust converted to? There is no apparent detritus so it is made into some kind of vapour? And what is it? Breathable? Carcinogenic?

4. Converted LR, driven by that Stig fella.

5. The star-trek tricorder project'

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. love this, never seen it or the film before, does remind me of life a little. :thinkingface:

7. One for the fast car fans…2000hp 911!

It’s like a bike accelerating thru the gears. Is yours like this @Mary Hinge ;)

8. Certainly not! That car right there is definitely gonna go pop. If it hasn't already... Fuck the silly tuning, invariably turns out very expensive. If you love straight line speed, get on a train :laughing:
    I had a 997.2 turbo and hiked it to ~620hp. It was cartoon fast and tbh it was too much torque. Exiting bends those 305mm rears would often let go. Nuts.
    I ran it at a Vmax event at Bruntingthorpe proving ground (big fuck off runway) purely out of curiosity. All the big dicks with tuned GTR's, M5's, RS6's etc attend these events. MS109 race fuel and lap tops hooked up between each run, it's mental what people do for some 0-100 action. And guess what? I rocked up and spanked 90% of them. Losing out only to the odd motor like in the vid you posted. The hot poop car at the time was the McLaren 720S and I beat them 0-60 but just lost out 0-100. Got a beam timed trap speed of 199mph :p and still climbing but it was time to hit the brakes... :eek:

It was a great fun day but once is enough. Like I said, I attended purely out of curiosity. I wondered how my car would cope against the petrolheads of London. And very well was the answer :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Brilliant!

• Like Like x 1

11. "Russian warship, Go Fuck yourself"

12. Pretty intense

13. Foreign volunteers fighting in Ukraine Unverified (could be anywhere or nowhere)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information