1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random Youtube Video

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Boomshanka, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Watch yourself if travelling to Arkansas, unbelievable..

2. These bent cops are doing untold damage to the reputation of all their fellow officers. They should make an example of this one.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. If you've not been following y/t friendlyjordies aka Jordan Shanks over the past couple of months. An ozzie youtuber & comedian covering political events has brought down the head of Austalia & the deputy plus now it looks like a special police-unit will be disbanded for been used & abused. As a political tool to attack & silence dissenters advocating to stop there literal corrupt practices of foisting huge housing developments upon the nation.

Obviously if none of that makes sense, please visit the y/t channel & browse his videos. Some of them are really quite disturbing how powerful people tried to silence journalism & fair-use of video eveidence.

• Like Like x 1
  4. They Don't Even Bother Keeping It A Secret Anymore - The Cards Are On The Table - NWO AGENDA

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. I gave up after 2 min of boring droning on. What was his point? Also, when did the "head" of australia get brought down? This is complete news to us here down under?
    I am going to give your video 1/10 for at least being australian.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. I can see why it didn’t win an Oscar :)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Don't worry you can out run it & even though its a giant walking bomb. It'll hug you & then explode,....physical sexual addons are coming 2026!!

• Like Like x 3
  10. #432 DucatiScud, Apr 27, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. never saw this first time round, can so relate to you Stanley. :)

• Like Like x 1

13. lovely short footage of John at the end.

#436 Chris, Jun 7, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2022
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Argh the conservatives making freedom in uk more fluid, for the billionaires to enslave us.

• Thanks Thanks x 1

16. Apologies if I have posted this before. Just found it again.
    Laugh out loud funny

• Useful Useful x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information