1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random Youtube Video

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Boomshanka, Mar 16, 2019.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. The Onion: because everything else is fake news.

3. for all those with withdrawal symptoms - hardly any talking, just engines.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Make sure that you watch the end

• Funny Funny x 5
  6. Take 8-minutes out to see how USA treats its neighbouring countries via the NAFTA2.0

7. Quick place your (horse) blinkers on!

• Useful Useful x 2
  8. Tänak had a big one today. Those cars are tough !

• WTF WTF x 2
  9. Accidental Treatment Is Curing Paralysis..

• Like Like x 1

10. :astonished:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. that's the longest i've ever listened to N.F. and it wasn't all bad.

12. This is a brilliant story about a father and son competing in the Baja 1000 desert race.

13. Oh dear, the pentagon lost $35 Trillion dollars recently..

14. Not your usual motorcycle must buy video

15. Abby Martin Sues Georgia Over Israel Loyalty Oath Law

The american citizens don't know whats coming with fascist rules destroying there constitution'

16. Whos got 50 TRILLION..? Discover the vile secretacy of the banking/trusts system.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. Can't make my mind up if it's about a 'vile secrecy', or a 'vile secretary' ?? .........................I've known both :scream:

• Love You Love You x 1
  18. Thanks for that jonny, I won't correct it for a clear example of my own stupidity.

"..just like the mafia has penetrated the state, accountancy firms have also penetrated the state.."

Quick breakdown of the end cluster fuck: The HMC head treasury building is now owned by a foreign PFI firm. We the tax payers give taxes to a firm for a government building in which they don't attack PFI firms..

Another set of books worth seeing how vile upper class society do business. And the business is taking public wealth & sticking it into private firms.

#60 GunZenBomZ, Feb 12, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2020
    • Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information