1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random Youtube Video

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Boomshanka, Mar 16, 2019.

1. A man who in living memory knows or knew slaves.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Something a little lighter to soften the mood.

Check this routine out, the organist is playing Bass on his left foot. Talent'

• Like Like x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1

5. Or should this be on The Coffee Thread?

6. I miss you comrade hitch'

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Indeed. A rare public intellectual well above the level of the commonplace media commentators that pollute what substitutes for debate on contemporary public affairs.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. OH JAYBUS CHRISTMUS, at 6:45 you can see how 'barking-idiot-trump' writes. This loony could kill everyone on Earth.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. We are entering a new era where information of the past british empire will become obsolete & obliterated from history.. its actually already very hard to find these things out.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. A mighty mind who offered freedom of conscious turmoil to many many people & will keep doing so beyond his time. Legend hitch'

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. RIP Micheal Brooks (Class act with a critical thinking brain)

13. For my Austrian brethren.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. " L "

15. The Australian video (always make an error) is a year old & I thought the guy wouldn't. Of done his research but it was quite well put together. Infact its a bonefide example of how the western nations or 5-eyes are literally manipulated by the evil americunts. We in the UK should be prosperous with national funds instead of been indebt but the resources of our lands have been stolen by private companies who as usual don't pay taxes.

16. BBC tax gaffe

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Some great skills on display there, similar to this one filmed a couple of hours up the road from my home.....

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information