1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random Youtube Video

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Boomshanka, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Cheers Becks, its old hat mate, already been posted. If you are going to be a part of the most switched on bike forum you have to be on the BALL......:upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. I do hope you've been following how american corporations just like uk ones. Are paying next to fuck all taxes..

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. for anyone who's trying to lose weight:-

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. The uk_fascist tyranny now continues for Assange into 2021.

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. Don't know if this one been shown, but here goes.

6. Get another 1000 miles out of those tyres!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Lols! My Pilot Rd5’s are in desperate need of this, I wonder if there is another decent layer of rubber under the canvas belting?

8. Stop dreaming start living... a message to us all there!

9. Got that so right, I should have made more of that last 15 mins even!

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. When you hear the squeal of the Batmobile.........

11. this just gets surrealler..

12. no wonder the monkey eats their own ffs.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. You can’t mess with a countries national security, and not expect consequences.
    If he is innocent of all charges against him, why did he lock himself away in the Equador embassy.
    Odious little man.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. Probably because of ill informed muppets like you, who for a wheel barrow of shekels. Would stab him & serve a very small sentence in the current fascist court system. You pathetic human being he's exposed the worlds largest military industrial society for wanton disregard for international law. Targetting in several theaters of war journalists that also shine a light on the ussa evil acts of atrocity. I wouldn't even spend another minute trying to educate you're blinkered view. Because both usa_fascistland & uk_pirates have made filming or whistleblowing drone attacks a (OSA) offical states secrets act.

Literally showing the way for other nations to do the same, meaning they can as are cousins & government now does. Say in 30/40/50 years time the truth will be outed but those responsible for crimes against humanity will either be so old & retired that it'll serve no purpose to prosecute them. Feeble minded people who support the politicans in usa stating Assange should be killed for doing true journalism are as repugnant to me as your drivel.

He sought refuge because the US wanted to kidnap & poison & kill him you fucking pleb.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Recently the american MSM gave out a uplifting news story '84year old gets job'...to which the best comment I found was "our uplifting stories are a revolting dystopian hell'.

sod it I am adding some positivity.

#177 GunZenBomZ, Oct 27, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2020
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. The future has arrived

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information