1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Range Rover Sport Hse Sdv6

Discussion in 'Detailing and cleaning' started by rob lewis, Apr 6, 2018.

1. Thanks for the compliment buddy....they are not chocks but little ingenious devices that once placed under each tyre allow the hose cable to freely move around the vehicle without being caught or snagged....they have a little roller on the end...
    upload_2018-4-6_19-24-34.png

• Like Like x 5
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. its not compulsory to read em.....just saying

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Ingenious. I curse and swear and try to ‘whip’ the hose out when that happens. Small things make that difference.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  4. They are superb buddy ( and stops me swearing a lot!! )....get them in a pack of 4 from www.cleanyourcar.co.uk
    Just kick em' under each tyre....job done...they stay in place every time and above all they do WORK!

5. Well i find these threads great bring them on !!!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Fuck me Robbo, how's many threads can you do showing how to throw a fecking bucket of suds over an already quite clean car ?? :p:D

• Funny Funny x 5
  7. Wayneeee boy rearrange these two popular words ....off and fook! :joy:....yer heathen!

• Funny Funny x 4
  8. I just thought if mac was at it, I'd join in. :upyeah::cool:

Edit, love ya Robbo :heart:

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Why not!!!...yer tw*t.....:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:...I'm gonna do a special post dedicated to him.....its gonna be fookin short!:p

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. clever. :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. I have done a bit of car valeting many years ago and still have been known to t-cut, polish, mask off and rattle can 50% of a small transit and it looked fairly ok, tyre blacked, rubbed wheels down and silvered them etc etc, thing is with rob doing a number on my motors yes I can do a reasonable job but I see rob doing what I can't either due to been busy or the fact I don't want to buy a heap of cleaning products that I might use 2-3 times a year, I can and would maintain paintwork brought back to life, if it needed buffing it's something you need to be careful with you can damage easily with a machine....I also have no machine.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  12. Awesome job as always keep 'em coming

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. Just wanna say I'm detailing a new Merc AMG 2mrw....so its gonna be extra long for the few that find these posts fecking booooooooring!:joy:....ohhh and another new RR on Monday and another new RR on Wednesday....I'm gonna be getting a right slating from certain people....:p

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Oooooo can’t wait :blush:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  15. What do you use to protect the exhaust tips? And do you rate the gtechniq glass applications?

16. Depending on what the customer is paying.....Meguires NXT ( Cheapest ) or Chemical Guys Jet Seal 109 ( medium ) or Gtechniq C5 wheel Armour ( most expensive )...I have Used Gtechniq G1 glass sealant extensively but I've not used it recently as I find you get wiper judder for the first few weeks .....I now use extensively Angelwax H2go which is a breeze to apply, great durability and NO wiper judder...

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. I have used it and I found it brilliant especially down M25 with no wipers in the rain

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. no wipers.did they fall off:thinkingface:

19. Lol didn’t need to use them the rain just beaded off
    I giggled all the way to the M4 junction it was pouring and I was going along with my wipers turned off :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. Wow,,, and i thought you were pulling my chain for minute there:)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information