1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Range Rover Sport Hse Sdv6

Discussion in 'Detailing and cleaning' started by rob lewis, Apr 6, 2018.

1. :joy::joy::joy::joy: couldn't possibly divulge such sensitive information buddy;)

2. I think it's fair to say it probably included a wheelie bin and a back of wotsits

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. You have done a lovely job on that Rob.:upyeah: It does seem a bit overkill on a 1000 mile car. Was it going back in a showroom ? It just makes me think that with 20 run mile up the road at this time of year, it will be as bad again. What's the highest mileage car you have restored to its former glory?

4. Thanks for the compliment buddy.....not overkill at all when you know how bad each and every new car out the dealer is....I perform lots and I mean lots of new car details for customers.....with a dealer you get wash marring, scratches galore & overspray from the factory all which needs removing....the dealers charge anything from £400 upwards on their ' protection paint ' packages which is an absolute joke when you consider that the in-house valeters whom also wash all the forecourt vehicles will be preparing your new hard earned purchase.......and badly....when I have finished with your new car it looks better than it did in the showroom....I'm not joking.....The highest mileage vehicle I did had 182,000 miles on her....when the guy saw it he didn't actually believe it was his car....I spent 63 hours on her over a full week...this Is an image of the roof after 3 stages of machine compounding and refinement....vehicle was a 53 plate....

DSC_0984.JPG

#64 rob lewis, Apr 10, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
  5. No wonder why you spent so long on the roof, some blokes put disco lights in it

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Wow that looks awesome! I should imagine that they are easier to keep clean after all of the treatment too.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Exactly!!!!.....ease of maintenance is a breeze once protection is applied correctly....and durable too...its all in the prep tho.....get the prep right ( which takes a lot of time ) & your protection will last.

8. @rob lewis its makes maintaining your vehicle easier if someone like you prepares it to start with, Is that right?

9. Drrrr is just saw your reply above mine how did I miss it :weary_face::eek:

10. Nail on
    hit the nail on the preverbial head @Ducbird

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information