1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 Rapid Bike Evo Help

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Jasper, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Rapid bike Evo help. I have got a rapid bike evo for my 2013 Multistrada 1200. Are they the worst instructions ever? Can anyone tell me where each of the connectors are and how to get to them!The instructions just say find them! Also, is injector 1 the horizontal(front) or vertical cylinder(rear)? Any pics would be great.Thanks in advance.

2. I haven’t read it, but there’s a big Rapid Bike thread on the MS forum.

3. Can't find anything of help!

#3 Jasper, Sep 7, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2019
  4. I havent watched it, but here is a video of a latish model monster having it installed. Have a look at the plugs and you should get a fair idea which plugs to look for on your bike. Take your time, do a video and post it on YT to help the next person. Good luck. Also, I am under the impression that it is a very tight fit under the seat on the DVT's whereas the previous model mounted in the rear under seat tray.

5. Thanks mate, Yes no problem with mounting, just the connectors.

6. You need to fit the unit under the rear seat. It’s easier if you take the tank off. All connectors are labelled

7. Ended up fitting under the riders seat!

8. Yes did with mine. I noticed a massive drop in mpg so had to have the map tweaked

• Useful Useful x 1
  9. Hope you get it sorted and it gives you what you want
    I would be interested in your thoughts when you have it fitted and running
    Thanks

Do Not Sell My Personal Information