1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Rapid Bike Evo Module

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by carson, Jan 15, 2019.

1. EA6043FD-C1ED-4CFE-B1AB-B82C15B4E929.jpeg Rapid Bike Evo module for sale. Off a 1299 but not sure if it’ll fit others.

Complete kit ready to install. Looking for £300.

Cheers

2. Hi, will this fit a 2016 dvt

3. I’m not sure mate, you’d need to try and do some research

4. I may be wrong, but I believe the modules themselves are universal. You would just need to load a new base map for your specific bike.

What you would need is a new set of connecting wires if yours weren't the same as the 1299.

5. Contact Performance Parts in Daventry. They are the distributor for the UK, and who your enquiry will end up with if you contact dimsport in Italy. I spoke with Liam ( [email protected] ) and he reprogrammed a unit for me for £35.

6. Depends on which version of the RB module it is:

7. The advert is for the Evo, which is reprogrammable/transferable. Probably need a new wiring harness as mentioned above, but maybe not.

8. It probably is but the Evo is also available as an "Exclusive" kit which is bike specific and non transferable.
    Read at the bottom of this page from the distributor.

9. It’s not an exclusive kit, I have all the log in details etc

10. Without checking, I don’t think they even do an exclusive kit for the superbikes. They are available for other models such as scrambler etc.

• Like Like x 1
  11. i have reprogrammed 3 RB Evos, over the last year, cost from dealer is about 35 bucks.

you will probably need a new Harness though, i bought a harness for an 1199 from Jamparts.de for 50% off.. so worth a look around
    https://jamparts.com/rapid-bike/?p=1&o=1&n=10&f=3|282

12. Just been told the same:

It will fit any bike with the correct loom, check
    The performance-partsltd site, if you send it back to them they will reflash to any model supported FOC

13. No, they will definitely charge £35, although they do knock off about £10 for postage if you drop it in to them (as I did about a month ago).

14. I thought this would’ve sold pretty quickly given that you don’t see many of them available used

15. It’s really not a good selling time. Anyone building a race/trackbike probably has all of their parts, and most people with a road bike don’t think about doing a lot before March. Also, this lot are a hard sell, wanting a super bargain, and even people that have messaged me saying they will have stuff don’t always follow through with the purchase. Leave it 3 months and put it on eBay and it will probably sell straight away.

16. Wait till the spring thaw...:sun:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Cracking bits of kit though.. made a decent difference to my Pani.

• Like Like x 1
  18. I grudge putting stuff on eBay now. They really do rape you with selling fees

19. Isn’t it another £1 maximum selling fee weekend at the moment?...
    FB1384A4-D1E4-4E7F-A8C0-23FB86C7F93C.jpeg

20. Cheers. I’m off to Spain for 2 weeks tomorrow so don’t want to put it on and then can’t post it but thanks

Do Not Sell My Personal Information