1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

748 Rcs19 Corsa Courta

Discussion in '748 / 916 / 996 / 998' started by CarloL, Jul 11, 2018.

1. On my 916, I managed to fit one with standard switch and bars!

2. Ricky is it the latest iteration of the RCS19? any pics

#22 CarloL, Jul 19, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
  3. Did you find the Clutch Lever adjuster fouls the Speedo trip counter reset dial; I think the only option is clip ons ; it is only on absolute full lock , I can still put on the steering lock though

What diameter are you clip ons ? CNC racing have 50 & 53 , I have OE Showa front

4. 53mm for both ohlins and Showa for the top. I can’t really help any further as I fitted a top yoke to raise the bars further up and also 40mm longer DP bars. I also ditched the clip on locating pin and replaced it with a counter sunk screw so I could change the angle of the bars.

Ian

5. I believe mine are 53mm with the stock Showa but it’s been a few years since I fit mine.

They don’t hit anything full lock to lock but there is very little clearance for stuff at full lock, like a mm or two. I do have the MCs tilted down more so than stock MCs were; it was like a puzzle when I put them on to not interfere with the speedo reset dial, hit the frame at lock, and miss the nose fairing with the reservoir.

6. No pics I'm afraid - the bike was sold last year (foolishly...Doh!)

It was an RCS bought in 2009 so unlikely to be "latest iteration".
    I used a double banjo bolt and twin lines direct from m/cyl - not that contraption that you posted earlier.
    It all fitted perfectly with the standard bars, start/kill switch etc. I may have had to remove roll pins to slightly rotate various parts to allow it all to fit, but nothing more complex than that.

7. I used a double banjo bolt for the brakes, the latest rcs not a chance the oe starter switch will fit too

Wired up the ducabike one last night

DSC_0074.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  8. Fitted the switch

Had to use the original OE bracket to mount the reservoir

DSC_0085.JPG
    DSC_0086.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  9. Looks good. Glad you got it sorted!

10. Its a jigsaw !

At least it may give other members an idea of whats involved , not too bad but the switch is not cheap

Easy 900 gbp to buy all the bits to install

11. @CarloL 900 quid!! No way, really?

How much was that switch?

12. 200 euro, its billet

700 euro for the Brake and clutch

13. I was looking on there , could not find it and have a track day tomorrow ; I knew Ducabike could get it to me in time

Ah well

• Like Like x 1
  14. Ah, I see you did brake and clutch. That’s more reasonable.

Have a good trackday.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information