1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rear Seat Pad Plastic Base For 888 Sp4/sp5/single Seat Conversion

Discussion in '851 / 888' started by Bridgland, Sep 8, 2019.

1. I have attempted to send a PM, twice.
    I you haven't received it? means I stuffed up.
    I still wish to get one of these bases.
    Perhaps you could PM me or just email me direct [email protected]
    Cheers.

2. Chris - I have it and a print is just starting.

Chris

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hi are you still making these?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Just changed the printer to a Snapmaker 2.0.

5. Yes I am. I can only currently do these in green as that is the only filament available, and need to test print it this weekend.

Chris

6. Hi Bridgland, I’m keen to get bone of these but in black if thats possible. Not sure how to PM so feel free to reply difrect to me.

Thanks!
    John

7. Hi Chris,

I just discovered your wonderful initiative and of course, I can't wait to ask you if I could also benefit from it.

I currently have an aftermarket monoposto seat that I would like to replace with an OEM one ... and am actively looking for the pieces of the puzzle to make this happen :)

If I could benefit from your feedback and your help, I would be really happy.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hi @Bridgland any chance I could get one of these bases? I'm in the US : )

9. Hi could you print the two seat pads for me please

10. Sure thing, do you just want 2 of the Bum Pads?

11. Sorry no 1 x bum base & 1 x seat base. Do you have a contact who can sort the padding & covering also please

12. Where are you based?

13. I'm in Bristol, could not seem to pm you, sent you a messanger contact. You printed the duct fittings for me a few months back

14. Your post count needs to be 30 to be able to use the PM function

15. @Bridgland Can you make and send one of these bum base pads to me please? I don´t have a high enough post count to PM you direct but maybe I can reply to one so we can trade - my money for your seat pad base?

Edited to add: I am based in the UK but working rotation in Spain hence the Spanish flag at the side!

Many thanks,
    Ross

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information