1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Rear Sprocket....help !!!

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Wayne58, Feb 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OK folks, I am 99.999% sure I have got this correct, but just to be sure, can anyone with a single sided rear end just check the rear sprocket for me please. On one side of the sprocket there are raised sections at each cush drive, on the reverse of the sprocket this area is flatter. Is the front face of the sprocket the side with the info/number of teeth etc stamped in it (The raised cush drive side) or is the other side supposed to face outward ?? Here's the pic how I have reassembled. It can actually be done and fitted both ways, so just to be sure.....:upyeah:

IMAG1156.jpg IMAG1157.jpg

2. This is mine all be it a bit grubby!
    3D822973-A3F7-4A0E-864F-D2BAE299997D.jpeg 65197774-E537-4E05-9716-38B8583B5E21.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  3. Fantastic mate, thanks a million, I got it right, cheers Nige, you're a star !! :upyeah::cool:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Think you just wanted to show off your pointing finger didn't ya!
    Yep all looks good from here. Now get it on an open stretch and test out my theory!
    :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thread closed

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Just to show, it can be mounted the other way.........I had done it this way before but not tightened anything and something just didn't seem right :thinkingface:

Presentation1.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information