1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

939 SP Rearsets

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by RK6, Jun 28, 2017.

1. A ratchet strap failed on me the other week while transporting my bike so I'm now in the market for some rearsets. Luckily I religiously fit crash protection to all my bikes so a replacement rearset is all I need. Don't see the point paying a fortune for the ugly Ducati pillion setup so was hoping some of you guys might have already fitted performance rearsets...

If so, what did you go for and why?

From what I can tell there's only really 2 options for the 939, the CNC for circa 800 quid or the Ducabike for about 650.

Am I missing anything else that's worth a look?

2. Been looking myself as I want race shift and the standard pegs are so dam ugly

3. I've just ordered some from gecko racing look good pretty reasonably priced will stick some pics up when they arrive.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Just had a look at them,reasonable price,wonder if they will allow race shift though.

5. Just bought a set of CNC Racing rearsets. Will post some install pics and a mini review when they arrive.

#5 RK6, Jun 30, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Please - do these replace the ugly combined front and rear set up?

7. They do yes,if you want the pillion set up you can buy an add on

8. IMG_0816.JPG IMG_0817.JPG IMG_0818.JPG IMG_0819.JPG IMG_0820.JPG IMG_0821.JPG Arrived Thursday fitted today in a couple of hours. Fitting instructions fairly good considering, although a little common sense is needed but still fairly simple.

• Like Like x 3
    • Crap Crap x 1
  9. Shift rod looks longer than standard,could get a q/s on maybe

10. Completely forgot that I posted this - been sidetracked as per usual.

Will post a couple of pics of the fitting process sometime soon.

Quality looks absolutely spot on so I'm very pleased with them so far.

IMAG2926.jpg

IMG-20170703-WA0010.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  11. Wow,they look quality

12. Wow,they look quality

13. Did you fit these yet,be interested to see what there like

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Hi, I installed these last weekend but came across a little problem, maybe you found the same issue …..
    On the rear brake side it didn’t come with a spring so the lever is just pissing in the wind so to speak. Also, pin that goes into the brake pump doesn’t seem long enough.

I did put a little spring on the pin to give the lever some resistance but doesn’t help much at all. And also the pin which goes up into the pump moves around in the hole.

Do you have the same problem? IMG_6277.jpg

15. Just seen this macaroni I’ll have a look in the morning, take some photos and get back to you, if I remember it all fitted and worked fine .

16. 5BADF023-A896-4EC9-868D-1D0CA2D58D76.jpeg 1A72172F-3BF8-40A6-A18D-68209B113912.jpeg Top pic with rubber boot pulled down with spring inside there’s no side to side movement from the pin but got 3-4 millimetres of play up and down, hope this helps mate.

17. Jenko832sp, Nice one, now I understand what I did wrong. Also I removed the gecko pin that went up inside the pump and put the original one on. It seemed to fit much better as it’s slightly tapered as well as longer. Works perfect now! No play at all.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Just had some of these delivered,fitting on Wednesday

Do Not Sell My Personal Information