1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reasons To Be Cheerful

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by bradders, Jul 29, 2018.

1. At 11am I changed to a fixed rate mortgage. At mid day they announced the base rate hike.
    Happy day.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ah, but what's it fixed at??

• Like Like x 1
  3. After lots of starter issues and random engine cut outs I spent most of Friday fixing little bits here and there and also putting in a new battery and Exige's cable system. Gave her a good run out today and ah man what a difference! Performed faltlessly! so happy!

• Like Like x 3
  4. I can see why the 1098 is up for sale now:D

5. Cut the grass and a short ride out and just placed some beers in the fridge:)

• Like Like x 3
  6. Blasted round somewhere in Wales now got the bbq going

• Like Like x 3
  7. Take it you’ve rented somewhere?

8. Yes we’re in a cabin in the woods for three nights near Crossgates

• Like Like x 3
  9. Collecting a Multistrada 1260s Touring on Thursday, makes me pretty cheerful :D

So I'm now becoming a proper member of this venerable parish. Suppose I'd better pay a sub and do it properly...

Anyone wanting a nice MV Turismo Veloce Lusso for the bargain price of £7.5k get your skates on or it'll be traded on Thursday.

• Like Like x 1
    • WTF WTF x 1
  10. Welcome back ;)

No way I’ll outgun you on a straight now #unfair :upyeah:

11. Watching Rossi today :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  12. My newly rebuilt hypermotard engine is back on home soil...!
    20180804_144416.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  13. I've had a pint (or 4) of Hobgoblin Gold whilst BBQing then watching BSB and MotoGp qualifying :yum Andy

#113 Android853sp, Aug 4, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  14. Saved myself 10k, test rode the Multi 1260, prefer my old twin spark PP, so its staying. Done 600 miles on the s1000r now and have to say its very good. Off to Cornwall(from the midlands) on the multi today to surprise the kids/grandkids who are on there jollies down there.

• Like Like x 5
  15. Race day!!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. ADF1A898-E928-4802-9E21-4C052FCCFCB9.jpeg I’ve been riding round wales

• Like Like x 3
  17. Well that's plain silly, they don't swim on land :D

Looks a lovely day out though

18. Whilst away I noticed various battery powered contraptions for getting around the city, scooters of various types, the things with scale board wheels, skate boards and those 1 wheel things, no idea how the heck they work. Lots of battery powered cars.
    Looks like the way to get around nowadays

19. See, I told you, shit roads ain't they :cool:
    Hope you enjoyed :upyeah:

20. 6AC47B9C-FC84-4297-9327-E7AE7F51456B.jpeg
    Get to Wales for a weekend most years but not been in August before - thought we’d go further north but just got busier and busier so we stuck to where we know the quiet ones are in the middle !!

Stars were epic last night and the lamb superb !!!

• Like Like x 5
Do Not Sell My Personal Information