1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reasons To Be Grumpy...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Exige, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Been there already but he was too Grumpy :(

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. grumpy thread : unamused:

3. Ordered a screen from M&P when there was a 20% off promotion last weekend. Showing in stock but got email saying Puig factory closed for August and a three week wait o_O

4. YouTube now appears to be showing 2 advertising videos prior to the video you actually want to watch. :mad:

Now I've skipped every one of these after 5 seconds for years, what makes them think I want to watch a 2nd one? :rolleyes:

5. And between videos and if video is more than 5 minutes you get at least 2 in it and often for the last 20secs they advertise another video too right so you can’t see the end!!

Being grumpy is making me grumpy today.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. I don't watch millions of YouTube clips so it ain't worth it to me, but if you go for that YouTube premium I see on there, does that bin the adverts?

7. If they are anything like Sky ... probably not.

8. aye, the something nothing culture. gets reet on ma tits so it does...

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Which you have to pay for. It’s just like FB, it’s te price you pay for a free service. Does t mean you can’t moan about it ;)

10. I know it's pay for, but does it bin the adverts? Anyone tried premium?

11. Sorry, Wayne. The first rule of Premium Club is ...

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Something to get really grumpy about.... Getting on shift, finding out one of ya leg iron colleagues has gone sick leaving you to run two fecking jobs cause they couldn't cover the position !!! :mad::mad::mad:

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. try adblock?

• Like Like x 1
  14. PS. If anyone knows anything about atmospheric pipestills, vacuum pipestills or Sulphur removal units, get down here now and I'll pay you all the tea you can drink, and some cheesy wotsits. Hell, I may even throw in a dairy-lea dunker :upyeah::worried:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Sorry, the Dairylea Dunker is a dunker deal breaker. You're on your own pal.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Just had to pay a parking fine for wife parking outside the white lines in a council carpark..... she said it was quiet ...seems parking attendant in her words was a CU#T for giving it to her... me its just the fine I am grumpy about...

17. OK OK, laughing cow dunker.....Now we're talking better than pound notes right ?!?! :heart_eyes:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Shush Wayne, you'll get @Exige in here talking like that!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Have I got time to swot up lad ?
    :bucktooth:

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information