1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reasons To Be Grumpy...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Exige, Jul 29, 2018.

1. 3d49ae3aa8008e795ce9634e25c1ecbd.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Ha ha, yes it does!

3. Yeah, so was I. For about 3 weeks...

4. When you go to give smiley and you keep hitting the drama queen or face pale because they're too close together.
    That and the twat Noel Edmonds.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  5. Me :innocent:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Not my sainsburys

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. Nul points since July!

8. The reason that the number of containers remains at 2, and total volume permitted is 30 litres is that this is what is directly reflected in the legislation and guidance as follows:

• Domestic storage (including clubs and associations) is permitted up to 30 litres.
    • If between 30 and 275 litres of petrol is being stored, the person wishing to store MUST notify the PEA (Petroleum Enforcement Authority) of their intentions.
    • Anyone wishing to store more than 275 litres must carry a valid Petroleum Storage License/Certificate.
    • A limit of 2 containers is compliant with the number of containers which may be safely transported in/on a vehicle.

The 2 container limit is also in keeping with specific guidance issued in “Petrol filling stations guidance on managing the risks of fire and explosion” AKA “The Red Guide” which is a document produced by the Energy Institute and PELG (Petroleum Enforcement Liaison Group) as follows:

“A limit of two containers is generally accepted as providing a reasonable level of safety on the forecourt and also allows for compliance with the majority of storage conditions applicable to petrol supplied to the general public for their private/domestic use”.

• Useful Useful x 1

9. There is no law to take off your helmet any notice is just a polite request as some cashiers feel vulnerable but if you want to buy cigarettes or alcohol because we have to use a barcode that triggers a think 25 product we ask that you remove a helmet to be able to assess wether that person looks under 25 regardless that you have been authorised fuel

10. Mobile telephones are not designed and certified for use in explosive atmospheres.

Their use can also create a serious distraction for a customer carrying out hazardous dispensing activities or crossing busy forecourts.

Therefore they should not be used in the hazardous areas.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1

11. OK, lets try a role play with @finm

Finm: A packet of Drum please and a sqidge of yer boobies...

DB: could you please remove your helmet... (mmm, no pun intended)

finm.jpg

• Funny Funny x 3

12. Not funny hexy when you get knocked over or spill fuel on yourself and it does happen

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. You're reasonable and that's fair... my local Tesco and Shell are all about the POWER!!!!

14. The bollocks I read on this forum.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. You escaped from where you were banished :eek: get back at once :mad:

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. close, i would say, 30g o blue, a packet blue, a box of yer extra slim. and a wee scoof o yer scurgy hen.

yer favorite attendant would reply, best you take yer helmet off first then, *wink*, darlin.

• WTF WTF x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Its bloody winter dude. Grumpy season has commenced

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Leaving my bike on Rego hold (Sorn) this season as I only have 1 speeding ticket left before mandatory loss of licence, have to wait 2 years for points to drop off the system.

• Love You Love You x 1
  19. Oof...

I don’t give a shit about the points. Over here the insurance companies get to bend us over for the next 5 (FIVE) years. That’s what irritates us. Me anyway. Big time...

• Useful Useful x 1
  20. Bloody Homebuyers reports!

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information