1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reasons To Be Grumpy...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Exige, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Walking down the hallway with an upset tummy, dropping your guts knowing someone behind you will walk into it soon, then realising you forgot something so have to go back and then getting a nose full of last nights curry, which then reminds you of baby's farts

#21 noobie, Jul 29, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2018
    • WTF WTF x 1

2. [​IMG]

Why has your wine bottles got string vests on, are you Northern? :D

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. this thread has only had 187 views :confused:

4. ive had to go on a bloody family holiday. joy. : unamused:

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. ive never been able to have kids :sob:

6. ive always had irritable bowel syndrome...... :rolleyes::poop:

7. Ffs, the price of a Guinness in the Hotel is £11.65 :laughing:

Thank fuck I got duty free :)

• WTF WTF x 3
  8. just spent last 2 hours trying to sign and put attachments to an email to send to a solicitors. I am a mechanic, i don't understand how to do office stuff.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Why don't you just get your Guinness delivered to you?

10. Now now now, I’m sure they are also looking forward to it :laughing:

11. Why lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Seriously?

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. It a kids film shown in the afternoon, what did you expect the midnight showing of the exorcist?
    I'll bet your complaining was louder than the kids around you.

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. Yep, seriously. I’ve been an animation buff since the days of my childhood and the animations from the Fleischer Studios. I try and get to see most of the new releases. Andy

15. Ahh that explains it all.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. It’s not a kids film, it’s rated PG and not suitable for young children, especially as the humour is very adult in places and the film is quite dark. The cinema has been so popular today that the Vue cinema web site had queues of 17 minutes just to get access to the list of films today. I think the weather had a lot to do with parents bringing their whole family regardless of the suitability of the film for the youngest children. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  17. I suspect going to the cinema to a cartoon film in the school holidays, was always going to have a risk kids would be there

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. I would expect the general expectation of Inc2 is that it is a kids film bases in the 1st movie. It was always going to be full of kids on a wet Sunday afternoon.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Can tell the kids are home it’s taking ages to post to this bloody forum :mad:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  20. i hope it was, little cretins need showing whos boss, ruining a good film :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information