Reasons To Be Grumpy...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Exige, Jul 29, 2018.

1. I can see this thread turning into a cathartic daily ritual, happy to try, so :-

Bloody backache!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. People whose inability to do their jobs might one day land you in some dustbowl hellhole jail.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Liz escaped the airport police :mad:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  4. I rated Love You but that's cos it's like a Fuck You rating !

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. I’ve received many love yous from you!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  7. and :thinkingface:

• Love You Love You x 1
  8. Need to get a MOT on the SPS today:(

9. Good luck. :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. Thanks just passed:upyeah:but oil in the underbelly pan section:(oil switch plastic broken maybe and releasing oil:thinkingface:

11. Bleedin Homebuyers reports, again.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. The knobheads responding to a all on an email to 60 people asking them to fill in their timesheet or contact sender if they don’t have access.

I replied direct. As it should be.

#393 bradders, Sep 28, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Another working week over.

14. Makes you grumpy?!

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. BAD WEEK

Start of a really bad week.

1. Tuesday morning... Bike accident - Someone drove into the back of me while stationary at a roundabout - then A&E in an ambulance - strapped to a spine board.

2. Late Tuesday PM after getting home - I had to make a colleague in USA redundant who has worked for me / with me for best part of 14 years.

3. Early hours of Thursday morning my mum passed away.....

4. Friday - letter from Insurance company assessors - Looks like they will write the bike off - sent me a letter to send them the spare keys, log book and service history as its 'likely the bike will be written off' but I will wait until I get an offer before doing that!

Probably will put me in negative equity - bike was bought on 3 Yr PCP so that I could change it regularly.. with a 20% deposit - 21 months left... plus payment.

Hopefully I can survive till Sunday without a 5.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. Shit @Simon Audi I think the worst week award goes to you :(

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Bloody hell Simon they say it runs in threes, sorry for your loss.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Those bloody tipper drivers (twelve wheelers) that leave their flashing lights on driving down the road:rolleyes:

19. I hope you stop at 4, too and that some good news comes your way. Sorry for your loss and troubles.

• Agree Agree x 2