1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reasons To Be Grumpy...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Exige, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Get some Stella down ya and let it be.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. I've not had a drop yet as i was going up the road to see a friends fireworks display....at the correct time!,but it's bloody cold out there now so i'll swing by tomorrow instead.A few beers now and a DVD i think is the order of the evening.

3. Midnight ok with me and let's hope he's not sent into shock with all that banging.

4. I like fireworks, let em rip!!

My dogs shit themselves but hey ho, they get over it.... I think :scream:

5. Too funny!

6. We had surround sound of fireworks
    Blooming brilliant!!!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Not sure my neighbour was happy he had been moaning about the 7.30 fireworks
    They have dogs and don’t like them getting upset

My springer loved fireworks she would sit and watch them she tagged into my excitement of them :D

• Like Like x 1
  8. Salt on the roads.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. The alcohol hangover

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Same with us sounded like the Somme, I did however feel for our neighbour.
    92 years old worth dementia, she can’t remember me from the day before.
    She must have wondered what the hell was going on, I hope it did not frighten her to much.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Reading the government’s decision to alter their vaccination programme
    My mum had the first one last week and was booking in for the second jab later this month, not sure if this will take place now?

12. The Brexit deal,what a pile of shit for many reasons,here's just the first one;we've been given slighty more fisheries quotas for a number of set years,but after that transition period we don't resort back to controlling our own fishing waters yet every Pierre,Pablo & Porsche can fish free of charge in the english channel...complete madness.

13. It’s going to get worse before it gets better, if you believe the hype.
    At least we get to keep the £350 million we were sending to the EU each week. That’ll come in handy!
    Phew!

#453 Carr01, Jan 1, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2021
    • Funny Funny x 3
  14. someone's made a rod for their own back there..

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Fishing rod?

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. In today's exchange rates that won't go far.

18. Yeah firstly when this dumbed down nation was allowed to vote on our influence in Europe

Then secondly when the votes were counted.

There’s plenty of life in this shit show.

19. Hmm,now remind me who gave us this wonderful opportunity,oh yes our mate David Cameron an Eton and Oxford educated man.......would sir like more salt for his wounds.;)

20. Agreed it was indeed Cameron
    One of The old boys clubs finest, but this is well documented. so your offer of salt is completely unnecessary.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information