1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reasons To Be Grumpy...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Exige, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Only because he was concerned about our Nig F's popularity.

2. Agreed but that Dam was going to burst sooner or later with the interference from Brussels in our UK rules etc and uncontrolled mass migration.

3. It wasn't Brussels who opened that particular gate I'm afraid.

4. All the members from the european union block are responsible for their boarders and other further & wider countries,they've failed us over the years.

5. Looking forward to the next immigration wave from Hong Kong, looking to escape the oppression of China.

6. Well these days we're the dumping ground for all and sundry for the rest of the world problems.: unamused:

7. It’s our duty, these poor people have the right to live here.
    Good luck to them.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Sorry i don't agree with that statement we're a third world country these days with no money & room for extras.

9. I know this is the grumpy thread, but fuck me you take the biscuit

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Up to three million Hong Kong residents are to be offered the chance to settle in the UK and ultimately apply for citizenship, Boris Johnson has said.

The PM said Hong Kong's freedoms were being violated by a new security law and those affected would be offered a "route" out of the former UK colony.

11. What because i've a different opinion to you about my country being totally trashed.:fist:

12. Don’t forget it’s currently also a laughing stock :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. That’s a bit, “ok I’m on board now pull up the ladder” innit XH ?

• Like Like x 1
  14. There’ll be some good people with good ideas coming from a well educated country, agreed, from seeing its recent form this country could do with upping its IQ level.
    :)

#474 Carr01, Jan 3, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2021
  15. And who made it a 3rd world country? Which party has been in government most in the last 100 years?

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. That's surely a question for who wants to be a millionaire;)....i guess it must be equal billing betweem the blue & red teams.

17. This website is very slow again for me.: unamused:

18. It’s our duty, but also in was written into the ‘handover’ treaty that HK citizens have the legal right to settle here should they wish. Given the apparent exodus of EU nationals I would think they would be a boon should they decide to take up the offer.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. So basically your all for it then.:thinkingface: for me i'm not as we've food banks on every corner trying to fix the current problems with massive job losses in this country.

20. I’m sorry you don’t share my view but you’re entitled to your view as are we all.

TBH food banks are a result of a regressive government who care not a jot about the vulnerable and unable within society. We have elected within my voting lifetime Tory governments who’s only concern is to enrich their friends, donors and family in no particular order. Whilst seeking to blame the poor for societies ills a little like distraction pick pockets.

We are legally obliged to shelter Hong Kongers should they wish to take up the offer of a UK passport, just as we were legally obliged to accept folk from the EU. I see no difference between the 2, given the apparent loss of a EU workforce this could plug a gap or not.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information