1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reasons To Be Grumpy...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Exige, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Thinking of you

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Congratulations and a happy birthday to you!! :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Thanks its not easy, but hes having the best treatment possible. Hes my father and iv also worked alongside him for 37 years and hes my friend. Life isnt always fair.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Sorry to read this, and I hope your father pulls through. Best wishes to all your family.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  5. Best of wishes. Must be real tough.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Best wishes Mr I drink beer :(

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. All the best to your father idrinkbeer.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Hearing F Feltz on Radio 2 ........again:(

Now switched off......that's better.:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. spent more today than i earned:(

11. I'm heading for late forties...don't need a reason particulary...

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. To the bloke on a 1199 who didn’t do parade lap for a racer that die a few weeks back at the Wirral 100 Anglesey this weekend when every other rider did! Shame on you mr green leathers

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Can’t be worse than Vine the whine

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Thanks matey, now you've reminded me that twat will be back too soon!:mad:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Not being me.

16. Just been e-mailing Ducati UK as the phone call with the DVLA was clear that they will no accept the C of C as dating and will not accept the Ducati UK dating letter unsigned.
    Back in touch with Ducati UK today via e-mail and they will not sign the letter that I paid £50 for. I requested the dating letter for the submission and told them what it was for. They are not concerned with the legal situation of the DVLA accepting the letter they provided and will not sign dating letters, and will not give me my £50 back as the reason I needed it is no concern of theirs. I asked for it to be raised to @Tim Maccabee and was told it was a management decision anyway and will not be signed.

Crazy kids :thinkingface:

17. Is it something Ducati in Italy could help with?

18. Not tried yet but the DVLA geezer says an owners club is needed? Anyone know who it is? I guess it's DOC UK?

19. I would imagine so.

Years ago I registered a Lambretta that had never been registered in the UK and I had no previous reg document from the previous country. I got a dating certificate from the Lambretta Club of GB. IIRC at the time, I had to supply a rubbing of the frame number. It was a long time ago.

20. Have you tried DOCGB? They will produce dating letters. Will cost you £30 or if you're a member and it's your first within a 12 month period it'll be free. Contact Pete Ward at DOCGB [email protected]

Have just been through all this with the Hailwood (successfully). Welcome to all the contacts I've made in the process (warning: I think they all hate me now).

• Useful Useful x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information