1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reasons To Be Grumpy...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Exige, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Thanks, will do! Just paid £50 to Ducati UK so I hope he signs his cheaper ones o_O
    I'll send him a mail now! Thanks for the info :):upyeah:

2. He signed my letter...... Obvs doesn't like you...

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. Yes, it was signed :)

He's a decent chap, bit of patience needed but as DOC pointed out to me when I jiggled them along they're doing it for love not money. Good luck dude :)

If it's a help, I shouted at Ducati UK and Ducati in Bologna and ended up with the CoC FoC... tell them to refund you as it's not fit for purpose. Might work.

4. It's the prototype thing... :eyes:

5. Thanks @Tim Maccabee :mad:

6. I asked for a refund and they said it is not their concern what the DVLA accept and what the letter was for - the fact I asked for the letter for that very purpose seemingly doesn't matter to them :thinkingface:

7. Redacted

#87 Fire3500, Jul 30, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2018
  8. Done.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Through various reasons, I've not needed to buy a bed in 16 years, fuck, when did decent beds get that expensive?

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Getting up at 0600. I do it every day and hate it every day.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. I dont need to get up at 6. 7.30 is my time but you try telling my cat that. Fucking ginger tosser she is.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. I have physio today o_O

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  13. Don't envy you, good luck.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. How helpful...

15. I know your pain there, got to bed at 5.45 this morning off nights. My fat puppy dawg, was laid on my chest at 10.30 wiggling his happy little butt telling me to wake up cause he wanted a wee, and now the little buggers gone back to sleep on the sofa :mad:

But I do love him though......Bless him.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Sat in Orthopaedic Outpatients reception waiting to see the consultant (or one of his team) to discuss removal of my coccyx. Just been told they are running over an hour late so now racking up exorbitant car park charges and having to do the one thing I'm struggling with, sitting down for long periods. Grrr Andy

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  17. Coccyx
    removal? Damn! Day-yamn.

G/L with the procedure. I remember I had a sore coccyx for a couple of years after a crash. If it had occurred to me, I would have removed it myself.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. My coccyx is playing up after a long spell on the scrambler!
    Good luck with yours Andy.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  19. Mini Ex is with her elder sister, Mrs Ex took me with her clothes shopping :mad: and so far I’m paying :bucktooth:

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Her clothes go shopping?

Just how foreign is Mrs Ex?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information