1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reasons To Be Grumpy...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Exige, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Venus?

2. Just got my overtime cut....period...back to a flat week (i think its been over 10 years since ive done a flat one) - which is going to hurt financially...but, theres a silver lining....not 6 hours after we were told we have a job to do which we would have done on a sunday (taking down the entire phone system for the building and section of the network out)...which, i cant wait to do that...i look forward to the chaos..!

3. Won’t they just spin you to a Sunday then give you a Tuesday off or something?

4. apparently not cos i get double time on sunday so theyll have to give me that during the week! love it! theres a whole shopping list of cuts...buffets at board meetings - see who comes out of the woodwork on that one..!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Eh?

6. My missus can clear off down the shops on her own. I aint going from one shop to another for hours on end whilst she tries on umpteen tops etc etc. Fuck that. As for paying for it all, fuck that too. She has her own money. If she needs any from me, she just asks. Actually, she just takes it or robs it outta my pocket or nicks my visa, either way I dont mind as long as I dont have to attend. Shopping with women is worse than torture. You try and get em to visit a bike shop or something you like, she'll tell you to get stuffed easily enough then.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. You are fabulous.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Aye, and I survived, but just washed the van inside an out and I'm fooked :(
    She tried umpteen tops on and bought none of em :thinkingface:

• Like Like x 1
  9. So her shopping trip ended up topless? Sounds like a result to me.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Yip :):upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  11. id be grateful you got a time, hes not dpd you know. :p

12. rather than remove it, can they implant it at the front end? ;)

• Useful Useful x 1
  13. Went out for a spin this evening on the 999. Had a small pillion seat issue so I pulled into a layby to sort it. Bike refused to start for 45 mins. Had to get the Mrs to pick me up in our van.

Got it out the van into the garage. Thought i'd just hit the start button. Fired up first time....... amgadkjfolsfdj WTF!!!!!!:sob:

We're currently not talking!

#113 Xfin999, Jul 31, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 3
  14. The 18 holes I just did :mad:: unamused:

15. Went out on my T9 tonight. Performed flawlessly. Hopefully knowing that they are usually no trouble will make you feel just a little less grumpy : o )

Bikes like to mess with our minds, don't they : o )

16. New clubs performed well then.:upyeah:

17. Some fuck nicked my Anti Depresents, hope they're happy now.

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Even my trusty, 30yr old driver was well off form.

• Like Like x 1
  19. I've been without any bikes for a month now!! :mad::sob:

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  20. Now that is a real reason to be grumpy & pissed off.

• Agree Agree x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information