1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Recall Dvt 2016

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Maserati, Nov 2, 2017.

1. It took for me 1 1/2 hour they told me cooling down will take about 45 minutes before they can work safely.

• Like Like x 1
  2. So it’s three hours then really, half a day. Bugger bugger bugger.

3. The 45 minutes are included in the 1/1/2 hour.

4. Got mine last night for my Sept 17 Enduro. I'm guessing my bike had been sat unsold for a while if it's due this work?

5. Mine came too late. 1 month after taking the bike, the hose split on motorway in a Sunday afternoon, leaving me with a smokey bike in the hard shoulder. Coolant fluid everywhere in the engine and exhaust pipes with risk of fire.
    It was sorted under warranty, took 1 entire week in the workshop! This was in September. Will have a chat with the dealer to see if we are talking about the same hose.

6. I like your thinking. Book a demo on a V4 maybe ;)

• Like Like x 2
  7. Which actual hose is it?

8. Maybe that is a ploy by Ducati waited until new bikes out and send out a recall

9. Booked into get mine done next Thursday at Duc Notts

10. Its hose on front cylinder LHS to thermostat housing - behind radiator.

11. Get it done next time you are due a service as it's not a recall

12. Get it done next time you are due a service as it's not a safety recall just a service campaign

13. As it always is with me, I only had it done about 7-8 weeks ago. Might throw it in the back of the van and go to the schmoke with our Maude for some crimbo shopping.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information