1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recall Letter

Discussion in 'Supersport (2016 onwards)' started by Masklin, Jun 27, 2018.

1. Recall letter arrived in the post this morning, for fuel tank and airbox drain hoses to be repositioned due to small potential of them melting in current position.

As opposed to my left inside thigh, which melts on a regular basis.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I had the letter too. Did the job myself as any monkey could do it, much easier than going to a dealer.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Good coffee, friendly chat, bikes to look at, maybe take one out whilst job’s done... I’ll let the dealer do it, they are a pleasure to visit :cool:

4. Yes as long as they are not a long way away.

5. Wouldn’t that invalidate the warranty?

6. No idea, I bought the bike to ride it and service it myself too. I care little for warranties or what it might be worth in the future.
    It has managed 12,000 fault free kilometers in less than a year, so I am happy.
    Not sure what Ducati warranty would make of the Termi exhaust, the air horns, the HID main beam or the home made pannier rack and ST2 panniers on the bike.

• Like Like x 1
  7. No letter for me but it is going for it's 12 month service next week so I expect it to be done then

Do Not Sell My Personal Information