1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

939 SP Recommend Me Some Decent Foot Pegs

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Redrick, Jun 19, 2017.

1. 2017 Hyper SP

Thanks

2. Hi, Ducati do replacement front billet foot pegs for your SP. I have them on mine, good grip and not expensive.

3. OEM Panigale pegs are decent. If they fit. Might do as they look generic fitment.

4. Hopefully you're not referring to the 899 pegs as they were beyond terrible.

I've got billetDP pegs in my Hyper and they're ace. From memory they were about 80 quid.

5. Nope ones on my 1299S are pretty grippy and a huge improvement over their previous offerings.

EDIT: Theyre not that much different to the ones on the 1098R.

#5 bootsam, Jun 29, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2017
  6. Once on Ducati Enduro are good too - big and chunky - but depends if you want bling or function.

7. They must've learnt their lesson after all the complaints about the 899 (and possibly 1199) pegs. My 899 was practically unrideable in the rain until I replaced the standard pegs!

8. Looks like the hyper and panigale have different part number for the dp pegs. Otherwise I'd have been interested too

9. Mine are for the Hyper, that was just the best example I could find online. They're still fitted to my Hyper just now however they'll be available in a few days.

10. I have the DP replacement pegs and very pleased.

11. If the OP doesn't want them I'd like the DP pegs please

Do Not Sell My Personal Information