1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recommendations Requested For Spanish Track Day Medical Insurance

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Android853sp, Mar 31, 2018.

1. Is that annual cover or single trip Andy?

2. I got a quote from 4 counties and it was ouch...PJ Harman was double ouch!

3. Single trip. Multi trip policy is about 3x as much. During the conversation yesterday, the bloke said you get the same level of cover with their gold policy a lot cheaper but just not suitable for Almeria. Noticed the quote is for the full duration of our trip not just the 3 days on track so I’m going to ask them to quote again just for the 3 days especially as the insurance doesn't cover anything else other than medical expenses. Just a note to be aware of, their cover does not include personal accident when on a motorcycle so no injury, loss of life, loss of limb or permanent disability cover. Andy

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Bumping this thread back into life as I'm off to Jerez/Almeria in Feb.

Does anyone know a good alternative to paying FE at the track that covers Almeria? I had below email from BeMoto in August last year, reads like they no longer cover Almeria. I'll give them a call tomorrow but wondered if anyone knows the latest or can recommend alternative. Cheers, Pav.

PLEASE NOTE
    We are in the process of restructuring our Travel & Repatriation insurance partnerships, so with effect from 31/08/2018 we will no longer be selling the "Purple Choice" policy underwritten by Mapfre Assistance, which has been used primarily for Almeria trips.
    You can still buy BeMoto Trackday Repatriation online for all other circuits except Almeria here: www.bemoto.uk/blog/motorcycle-trackday-repatriation-insurance
    You can also still buy this "Purple Choice" for Almeria trips later in the year, as long as you set up and pay for the policy BEFORE 31/08/2018 - the cover will still be valid once purchased (including 12-month Annual Multi-Trip policies).
    You have been sent this email as a previous or existing customer, in order to clarify that the product remains valid. If you require a repeat policy or annual cover, please remember contact us within the next 2 weeks.

5. I believe FE will accept Holiday Safe and the like now, but, you have to pre-authorise £150 for the ambulance ride.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information