1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Redding Defecting To Bmw For 2022 Wsb Season

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Dibble, Aug 19, 2021.

1. I don’t, no

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Can't remember the last time I watched WSB. How many Kawasaki ZX10's does Rea sell?

3. If you bought a Ducati because of Redding, then there's no hope for you.

The ZX10 is top dog. Yep its has Johnny on it. But results are results. Tom won on it too. It cleaned up a bit in BSB for a while also. It is a better race bike than anything coming from Ducati.

• Agree Agree x 1

4. Still does well in stock categories as well

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. I'm talking about road bikes. Most of the road tests don't rate them, and Rea hasn't got the charisma to do anything about that. I bought a Ducati for a change, how about you?

6. I had BMW Gen4 and I bought V4R because of Redding.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. I came for the 916. I stayed for the bits falling off.

• Funny Funny x 3
  8. Always disliked Rea for no other reason than his domination of wsbk and always seemed a bit of a cock, watched a few clips on his youtube channel, seem's like a good guy away from the pressure of racing.
    Jonathan Rea - YouTube

• Like Like x 1
  9. Does that include you?

10. Nope. I did my falling off apprenticeship on Lambretta's. I got pretty good at it too.

11. Pah, I did a masters on low siding a TS100, with a dissertation on high siding the GT250.

12. Nice win by Redding. He was so happy about it

13. bet you never did it 7up on a muddy hill whilst wearing a pith helmet though.

14. Are you still talking about bikes?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information