1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Reduced Ducati 1098r - Completely Rebuilt

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by ditchvisitor, Sep 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I know. he he he....

2. :) ;)

3. ?

4. You wouldn’t get a brand new R engine probably for the cost of the bike!!

5. Wasn't me that claimed it had one...

• Love You Love You x 1
  6. It’s as close as you can get without going factory and buying new imho.

7. So unfortunately the eBay curse has struck and for various reasons the winning bidder isn’t buying it.
    Very frustrating as I’m moving imminently, starting a new job and it’s another stress I could do without. To that end it’s still available and willing to listen to sensible offers.
    Mike

8. Mate, bummer. No chance of a mate (or dealer) looking after the bike for you ? Hope you get it sorted. Andy

9. Blimey that’s a shame - the buyer has missed out on a superb deal there.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Sorry to hear the sale fell through, can you not contact the 2nd highest bidder and explain that the winning bidder doesn’t want to pay to see if there’re still interested in the bike and you’ll honour their bid.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Don't let the vultures circle. Get the 12 gauge out. Tell em to fuck right off.... :imp:

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Wankers mate. Nothing less.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Do you ever shut up??? Have you bought a bike yet or do they all have too high mileage or too immaculate or too old? Jeez you would thought you would be bored of it by now.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Fleebay can be full of w*nkers, i feel your pain, been there many times before too. Your bike is a cracker and worth every penny.
    I hope you find a true enthusiast who appreciates that machine.:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Ugh...

16. Re write ad, remove the track history bits of you had them, be honest about its full rebuild - gearbox buggerred which is utterly common and not a problem now on this bike - low miles, limited owners, nut and bolt clean over the winter and decided to sell to get a v4r. Or something like that. None of it is misleading or a lie, all factually true. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Sorry to hear - hope you get it sorted out.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Shill bidding doesn't always work....

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  19. Ooooh, proper little full on troll now as well?? Who'd have thunk it?? Err, me for a kick off.

Bought a bike yet? Or still dreaming?

• Like Like x 1
  20. As you've trolled plenty of my posts, that's really quite amusing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information