1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

999 Replacement Dash/cluster

Discussion in '749 / 999' started by Cathalp, Nov 18, 2018.

1. I have searched, but to no avail. Lots of other questions answered about new instruments,new ECUs...etc.
    Replacement dash,I have the code card,red key and a black key.
    How do I get this dash to work?

2. Is it new/virgin or second hand?

3. I didn't explain very well. I bought a damaged/crashed 2003 999. Two gauges came with it,one good(used) and one I took to be the original,damaged item. It appears that what I thought was the original gauge has a date on the back from 2005, so not the original,unless it was changed before the accident. The bike has the code card,red key and one black key matching the bikes ecu. I want to use my secondhand gauge on the bike.

4. You're in good hands with Chris :)

5. The clocks are coded to the original bike. I recommend you contact Mark at Scorpio Electronics in Lincolnshire. He can virginise the second hand clocks. I have just started doing the clocks myself but the 749/999 need the tachometer needle removing to access the immo eeprom. I am not confident enough yet to do this on somebody else's clocks.
    https://www.scorpio-electronics.co.uk

• Like Like x 1
  6. Do you have any pics of the EPROM? Im developing a custom dash and I need to spoof the immobiliser.

7. Just Google Ducati 999 24C16. There are pictures on line.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Great info!
    Just what I needed to know.
    Thanks.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information