1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resisted As Long As I Could

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Flappytabs, Jan 20, 2019.

1. BTW, the weird standard Michelins grip surprisingly well wet or dry but dont last long if pushing on (3k from the rear on touring tyres?)

Change to Conti Road Attack 3 which wear great or Michelins Road 4/5s that might be a bit more sporty. Used to get regular peg down on last GS with road 4s.
    Things you might already know; Stick the power mode in dynamic and forget about it. Well worth playing around with suspension settings, mine set to 2 rider and dynamic for smooth roads or quick riding...if it gets bumpy and bad surface, can change to 'road' mode on the fly. 1-2 rider luggage etc needs to be set before setting off. From 2016/17 there is less space (none!) under the back seat (electronics) Wunderlich do a neat bag that fits above rear light cluster. Buy a fender extender, saves the front of the engine and a lot of cleaning. If you have a GS its too late to worry about how it looks!!
    GSAP. Changing down, keep a 'tiny' bit throttle on when changing down, difficult to explain but experiment and it is smoother. Like all quickshifters, they are only smooth on the way up when the revs are up a bit and when accelerating. When going steady around town etc then use the clutch or 'clunk'. Though 16/17 bikes have revised smoother transmission..
    The heated grips actually work! enjoy. :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Selling the Landy if anyone is interested. PM me for details.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information