1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Return Of The Jen

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by JenC, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Who's kid? :eek:

2. Cheers everyone for the lovely warm welcome back :heart: hoping to get out on the bike more this year ! Hubby can pooch sit ;) :motorcycleduc:

• Like Like x 6
    • Love You Love You x 1
  3. It's a very long process that's for sure, but I'm slowly starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel :heart:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Give me a ping if you want tickets for the NoLimits race weekends and I'll get you sorted out ;)

• Like Like x 2
  5. Thank you so much X

6. That would awesome ! Thank you!!

7. Welcome back to the surfboard Jen.:):upyeah:

8. welcome back jen!!!!!!!! you sure you can still ride the hm? perhaps you should trade it in on something like a scrambler! I happen to know where a sweet lil scrambler is and to owner may be interested in a swap!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. No thanks.....love my HM too much !!

10. I love your HM too.... maybe one day if im ever sober enough, you will let me take it for a spin!

• Crap Crap x 1
  11. One step at a time's the way to do it - and spring's on it's way! You've got loads of support on here, and once you're on the bike....:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. It was lovely to see you posting again. What is more important than our health and mindfulness?? But it’s so bloody difficult to get that right!! Welcome back into the fold and look forward to loads more postings from you.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Great to see ya back!

• Like Like x 1
  14. I’ll cheer you up Jen by riding this bloody thing

01E83691-A23E-4092-A664-64506FF21085.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  15. Bet it's fun to ride ! :upyeah:

16. It is luv but not been far and only in Slovenia

17. Hi,Jen.Glad to see you back.You may find it of benefit to restrict the amount of contact with R1 riders.You know how weird they are!

• Useful Useful x 1
  18. I knew there was something missing! Glad you’re back and better.

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  19. Good to see you back Jen. Hope you have a happy healthy year.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information