1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rideouts/meets Warwickshire?

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Townsend6413, May 22, 2016.

1. yes i am going tonight

2. lovely weather here

3. what bike you on?

4. 748
    Trying to get a mate out on his MV F4 so shouldn't miss us.
    Trying to get there between 6 ~6:30
    What are you on Pete?

5. A very Dirty 12 plate Fireblade, you can’t miss it, just look for the dirty well used bike.

6. Nice to meet you Fraggle and your friend. Lovely F4 he has gor,and your 748 looks great also...but it was getting dark so really couln’t see all that clearly.
    Perhaps see you at the Stratford meet Wednesday if the weather is good.

7. Cheers Peter. Nice to meet you as well. As long as the weather is good I may try and get down to Stratford for next Wednesday.
    Bike was just as dirty as you described!

8. I've had a huge headache all day & I saw this thread, I'm only five miles away. But couldn't face been ill & meeting people who might take my gurning & wheezing the wrong way. Would be nice to link up next week in stratford if on an even keel.

9. Fraggle - saw your bike pass me near to Southam, i was on my way home from work (in an 80's 3 series BMW).

Your bike looked lovely!

• Like Like x 1
  10. well you need to leave work earlier and get your bike out and meet us there next week then.:upyeah:

11. Weather looking great tonight, I shall be at the Long Itch Diner from around 6.15pm.
    Anyone else fancy popping down.?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Will be out and about next Thursday if nice out

13. Working this evening but looking to head out Friday 13th morning to the Sausage Cafe on the A5 as the weather looks great. Aiming to get there for 10:30ish

14. Hoping to get to the cafe for around 6.30 pm

15. Every time I plan on getting the bike out something comes up! Tomorrow morning early doors for sure.

16. @GunZenBomZ is brackley way and meeting us for a fun south tomorrow

17. Where are u meeting?

18. We are meeting petty France just south of Stroud, check the post ‘chip shop run’

Do Not Sell My Personal Information