1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rideouts Or Meets In North Lincolnshire?

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Ben Mallinson, Apr 3, 2016.

1. Glad to hear that the first meet was a success! :upyeah:

I look forward to being able to join you when my rota eventually allows me to be home for one of these meets! If I have worked it out correctly, the next meet will be Tuesday 28th June??

If so this will be the evening which I will be driving back from Aberdeen :(

2. Anybody heading down to the red lion at digby tonight? Popping down tonight for a bit of fresh air.

3. Wednesday 08th June - Lincolnshire Bike Night - Sports Bikes at the Rose and Crown in Upton.
    Anybody going? Looking to head over to Willingham Woods afterwards then return back to Lincoln.

4. I'm away working for the next 3 meets unfortunately. Bloody typical now the nice weather seems to have arrived :/

Hope all who can make it have a good ride out and the weather stays good for you...

5. I
    I could go to this but I wouldn't get there until past 19:30pm if this too late for you then I just go to the gym instead... Lincolnshire bike nights been there done um etc

#65 Rebel, Jun 8, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2016

6. Tuesday 28th is the next Meeting at the Royal Oak Aubourn.

Hoping for decent weather and plenty of Ducatis.

7. 4pm - Currently experiencing heavy showers, not looking good for later.

8. Tuesday 12th July Meeting at the Royal Oak Snitterby from 7pm.

9. Hey I may make that one, Very local to me. Can you stand to look at a Triumph as the Duke is off the road?

10. Hi Johnny, no problem with a Triumph, it has the right number of wheels.
    Tomorrow is Snitterby, the next one scheduled to be at Aubourn is 26th, but there's nothing to stop you or anyone else meeting at Aubourn tomorrow if you don't have time for a longer ride.

11. Ops must read things properly. I can make Snitterby, very close to my normal spin route. What is the gen, is it just for a natter or do you ride.

12. Usually just a natter but can certainly do a ride if anyone wants to make the most of a light night with dry roads.

13. See you tonight, look for a black ST 1050

14. A rare Warm & Dry evening, 11 people on 10 bikes, not all Ducatis, but a good variety of machinery to enjoy.
    888, 916, ST2, Multi, Monster S2r, Triumph 1050, MV 1000, BMW, Honda VFR & SRAD GSXR750.
    Thanks to everyone for making the effort.

15. Enjoyed it, good to meet you all.

16. Gutted to have been out of the action for a while fella's... Work has been busy and not been out on the 1198 for a few months, weather has been pants as and when I've been home which has also contributed to lack of miles covered.

I did get a nice new set of Rosso III's fitted last time I was home so all good to go when I get back again next time. :upyeah:

I'm due back home on the evening of Wednesday 27th July so will again miss the Aubourn meet this month but I will be home for 3 weeks this time! Would be good to meet a few of you again if anyone's up for a meet or ride out when the weather plays ball.

All suggestions welcome ;)

Ben.

17. Morning All,

Anyone heading to the White Swan in Torksey on Wednesday??

I'll hopefully be travelling back from Scotland on Wednesday and should hopefully be back for 17:00-17:30Hrs so may have a ride out if the weather plays ball.

Ben.

18. I'm in Lincoln don't ride out to bike nights very often tho, sometimes drop by willingham woods mostly on a Monster Troclore. Would be interested in meeting up tho

19. Might give it a go

• Like Like x 1
  20. I will be home for 3 weeks as from Wednesday all being well, give me a shout if your heading over to Willingham or fancy a meet up

Ben.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information