1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Riding In Shorts? Your Thoughts...

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Noods, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Is your real name Marvin?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. The first ten million years were the worst, and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Well done that man :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. No, its nothing to do with brexit. It’s about freedoms. Freedom to be a twat, if one so wants to be.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. There is. It’s called speakers corner matey ;)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hold your horses there Mac. Only 50% of lawyers are an ass, that’s the lawyers acting for the ‘other side - the bad guy’. The other 50% are great because they’re acting for ‘my/our side - the good guy’. See, it’s a perceptual thing depending what side of the pane of glass one is on. Gotta défend my species. ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. The decision about who is the bad guy as opposed to the good guy is also open for discussion. Everyone is entitled to make their own choice...

8. unfortunately too many twats, whilst being twats, twat into too many non twat people...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Exactly. It’s a perceptual aspect depending on one’s point of view. However, whilst I have no intention of getting embroiled in the heated debate ensuing here, the important thing for us all to remember is we fortunately live in a country where, as you quite rightly comment ‘everyone is entitled to make their own choice’.:upyeah:

• Love You Love You x 1
  10. [QUOTE="PaulPhillips, post: 1216631, member: 41418"‘everyone is entitled to make their own choice’.:upyeah:[/QUOTE]

That must have originally been said by Carlsberg?

• Love You Love You x 1
  11. If your pottering around on a scooter, then your prob okay. But if your ragging an H2R, then shorts and flip flops are probably a bad idea.

Besides riding a panigale in shorts would most likely lead to infertility and 3rd degree burns just from sitting on the damned thing; and who hasnt stubbed their toes/tripped over wearing flip flops when climbing stairs or steps? If youre daft enough you deserve to die, slowly and painfully. They should be dropped into a huge bag of salt n vinegar crisps instead of A&E.

12. i don't like salt and vinegar crisps.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Other varieties are available.

14. meh, no need, i dont like H2R's either. so i guess it aint gonna happen.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. you need to go to the darker places :cool:

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. And also the proceeds of your estate should go towards what you've needlessly cost the taxpayer.

• Funny Funny x 5
  17. Ride your bike in shorts? why-i-dont-wear-shorts.gif

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. As a "novice" rider in the late 70's me and my Honda CB200 were oot an aboot in the sunshine near the Commando Monument outside Spean Bridge....usual attire jeans,t-shirt and trainers were de riguer for those times...a lovely RED Alfa lady driver never saw me...ended up in Belford A & E in Ft.William and was on crutches for weeks...
    We're indestructible as youfs...but lesson learned the hard way!

19. There are no circumstances where I believe it is permissible for @chizel to wear shorts - whether on a bike or not.

I hope this post has been of some help.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Quite right I'm sure, but aren't you entering the realms of "special needs"?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information