1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Riding In Shorts? Your Thoughts...

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Noods, Aug 5, 2018.

1. To be fair, shorts on most people, would be turn ups for chiz

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. The little fella is gonna be raging when he finds out ...

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. I’ve had one off where I had slid sideways thought I’d got away with it till the back wheel got some grip and threw me off slammed onto deck and slid on road a bit , probably at 50 mph , the sliding on road wore through my leather glove then into my skin and made a small hole in palm , stained my thumb and banged my shoulder as I slammed into ground wore side of boots and knee where slid on road and badly banged my thigh had armour in leather pants , I was limping around for a fair few days due to bad bruising on my leg , basically just got banged about a bit , but with not the right gear on the road would have ripped through my legs like butter and I’d have been a right mess I always wear the full protective gear even if it’s red hot

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Fully understand the implications of not wearing the ‘correct’ protective clothing, but there’s no freer feeling than scooting about in the hot weather dressed appropriately, as our continental cousins do.
    Each to their own.

#404 Carr01, Jun 5, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. I know some will say it makes no difference and in some way I agree but I found on sports bikes I wouldn't wear shorts but on scooters and adventure bikes I have, rarely, done so. It was more that they seemed less rushed and more chilled

Do Not Sell My Personal Information