1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Riding Scooter In Iran - Rush Hour Without Traffic Rules

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Bologna998, Oct 2, 2021.

1. Hey guys! ;)

I went to Iran this year and got to ride pillion on a scooter during rush hour. You know what? They don't care about traffic rules that much. But hey, I'm alive and that's what matters :scream::D

Enjoy:

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Try Delhi, Saigon, Guatemala City, Rio, Beijing, and get back to us.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Should have tried it in the 70s.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Ok, I'll try Saigon in the 70s then and see how that goes :upyeah:

On a more serious note: The traffic accident death rate in Guatemala is actually lower than in Iran, and that in India only marginally higher, just to name these two examples.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. How good do you think the record keeping is in Guatemala & India? What news do you have of the non fatal but severe injuries and maiming rates?

BTW, Saigon is called Ho Chi Min City now, but there's no need to dust off the DeLorean, the traffic is unchanged.

PS.
    We are in the UK. Our government informs us that there is no petrol shortage but we can't buy any. So who is telling the truth, the motorists without fuel or the Ministry of Transport?

• Like Like x 1
  6. The locals still call it Saigon. While in a taxi I said I was amazed how we had not seen any smashes. He said I should see it at night when all the farmers come in tanked up on rice whiskey most of the fatalities occur at night

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information