1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rip Thread

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Rushjob, Mar 14, 2012.

1. As soon as I heard them announce it on the radio that is the clip I thought of :joy:

2. He will be sorely missed.:(

3. Truly lovely bloke, very sad.
    Anorakipedia - Bamber was the only other person whom Kit Williams* trusted with the location of the once hidden golden jewelled hare from his book* Masquerade.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Very sad to read that ^

• Lock Thread Lock Thread x 1
  5. Cos it ain’t aged well and about as funny as a dose of the clap even back then.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. I think you're missing the point, and I'll have to bow to your experience regarding the clap.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Would appear plenty didn’t agree with your sentiment back then.

Attracting 16 million viewers at the peak of its popularity, Love Thy Neighbourexplores the culture clash between black and white neighbours Bill Reynolds and Eddie Booth.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Depends on who you are where you lived who your friends were and your point of view. It can’t be helped that 16 million had bad taste.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  9. 16 million watched it because one guy always came off 2nd best. Which one do you think that was?

10. See previous post to yours, I’m not going to get into a debate about just how funny or otherwise a TV programme was 40-50 years ago. Particularly in a RIP thread, bye.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Are you taking the ball home with you too?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information