1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rip Thread

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Rushjob, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Always a fan of his,

2. Bugger...

3. Oh no !

We were in estoril when Pedrosa punted him off right in front of us.

4. One of the good guys of motogp

5. this fucken sucks. Hayden is a legend. Done the hard graft on the duc only to lose his ride to ... Well an ingrate... Really hope he pulls through ok..

6. Good luck Nicky. :worried:

7. Ditto all the above.

8. Christ, how terrible :(

Hayden is a top guy!

Another blow for Honda as well!

9. Oh no...This is terrible news!

Always liked Nicky for his entertainment value, grit and determination and it takes a lot of that stuff to become a Moto GP world champion.

Lets hope he can summon up all of the above characteristics and more to make a complete recovery, I've a feeling its gonna be a long haul for him though, fingers crossed for you mate.

Its been a bad few months for cyclists, Michele Scarponi, the 2011 Giro d'Italia cycling champion, was killed last month after being hit by a van while training close to his home in Filottrano in eastern Italy.
    Britain's Tour de France champion Chris Froome escaped unhurt this month while having his bike written off in a hit-and-run incident in France.
    And I still remember how sad it was for Chris Boardman last year when he had to return home suddenly from commentating on the Tour De France because some idiot in a pick up truck had killed his Mother when she was out cycling.
    What's wrong with people who can't take there foot off the gas for 2 or 3 seconds to keep people safe?????

I'm off to Spain this weekend for 9 days training on my road bike , I feel lots safer over there than I do on the UK roads, every ride over here goes like this :-

80% of cars pass you fine, no problem

15% of cars you think "that was a bit close!"

The remaining 5% are just outright dangerous and seem quite happy to put my life at risk, no fekkin need for it !!

Anyhow, rant over..........get well soon Nicky, we all wish you well.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Looks like a bit more info is out. Bleed on the brain, broken pelvis etc... Too weak to operate on currently.:worried:

11. All the best to him to recover soon.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Pelvis,...biggest and most difficult bone in your body to break, gives you an indication of the force he's been hit with.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. you've only got to look at the state he left the car in to see the force. Not just a smashed windscreen, he'd done pillar and dented the roof!

14. crap! (rated your post crap but figured that might seem unfair as it's a reaction to the post and not a criticism of it).

15. No worries.

16. I read about this in Facebook
    Get well Nicky
    :(

17. :/

18. Thread moved and GWS Nicky :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information