1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rip Thread

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Rushjob, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Really sad news, just like when Marco passed it felt we'd all lost someone we knew.... never met the guy but would always cheers him on as he seemed like such a genuinely awesome guy and a great talent, R.I.P Nicky, thoughts with family and friends

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. Sad loss of an American Gentlemen. RIP
    Nicky-Hayden.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  3. So tragic.
    R.I.P

4. I'm so sad :(
    RIP
    Nicky I didn't want to be saying this
    God bless you :(

5. Great pic...

6. So sad and ironic that a world champion motorcycle racer who regularly rides at over 200mph should lose his life on a bicycle.

Who says speed kills...

• Like Like x 1
  7. Seemed like such a good dude.never complained & even when riding for Ducati & other satellite teams not getting the best results I can't ever remember him saying anything negative about the bike or team.damn shame

8. Gone but not forgotten, RIP.

9. image.jpeg RIP champ x
    Legends in heaven

• Like Like x 9
  10. Life is not fair
    RIP Nicky
    You are one of the good guys

11. He seemed like an utterly top bloke, never mind gifted racer.
    It's total pants. That and Manchester in the same day (only found out this morning). Should have stayed in bed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Such a tragic waste. No one can imagine what took the talented musician to the end of his travels at age 41 but he is a loss.

• Agree Agree x 4
  13. Sad :(

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Gutted, brilliant singer

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. I'm genuinely gutted by this.

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. His poor family and children.... we lost a talented singer... they lost a father..

• Agree Agree x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information