1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Roadlok - Fyi - Previous Forum Member Purchase Update.

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Billy Big Roy, Jan 23, 2022.

1. Hi Chris, how far out is the alignment of the pin hole to the disc hole? I may have a solution for you. I'll message you my number so we can talk.

2. Plug arrived today - thanks, great service. Fits perfectly!

3. Yep got mine today, cheers Chris.

4. Thanks from me too

5. Feeling left out :(

I'm sure @Billy Big Roy will get to it. :)

Must be busy with the backlog.

6. Sorry guys, I've been unwell with sinusitis. Feeling a lot better today so going to catch up over the weekend.

The order I was waiting for has also arrived so I have the extra bungs I needed to fulfil all the requests.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Hi all.

A quick update if anyone is awaiting a reply from Chris. He has been unwell for a while, but is starting to feel better and is starting to work through unanswered messages etc. Awful sinusitis and unable to open eyes properly etc!!
    Best

Michel

• Thanks Thanks x 8
  8. Hi @Billy Big Roy

Hope you’re feeling better now.

Just to let you know, I still haven’t received a replacement plug. Dunno if I’ve been missed or you still have a backlog.

9. Sorry Gary, I've been totally wiped out with Covid. My first day on line for weeks. I'm going to do what I can over the coming days around the fatigue I have, but I'll priories all those who I was working with pre illness.

My sincere apologises everyone. I'm off work until the 14th, so I have plenty of time to sort things out.

10. Hi all, my apologises for being away. I had sinusitis, then an ear and throat infection, THEN covid!! Only good thing about it all is the weight I've lost!!
    I'm still far from right but well enough to chip away at the outstanding requests etc.

• Like Like x 4
  11. No worries. Get well soon. Just checking I was still on the list somewhere.

12. Thanks Gary. I'm posting yours off later today as I'm getting it ready now.

13. Hope you are on the mend mate :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  14. OK folks, every order is going out today 1st class, including new orders paid for today. I've replied to those wanting a bung with the payment details and I'll post anymore orders I get today tomorrow morning.

Thanks again everyone for your patience, support and understanding.

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  15. There is only one person who matters at a time like this and that is you. Take care of yourself and I hope you feel a lot better soon. Andy

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Thanks Andy for kind words. I'm feeling a little better each day.

• Like Like x 1
  17. A huge shout out to Chris at Roadlok UK. Chris has not been at all well recently, just getting up and about, but today fitted a Roadlok to my new bike which I picked up today. It needed Roadlok for insurance purposes, so Chris happily fitted it for me so it can be garaged safe and well. Let me say that there is no way I would be able to fit it as accurately and with the same care and attention for a perfect fit, hugely appreciated and highly recommended, well worth a few hours riding!!!

• Like Like x 4
  18. How much is one of these roadloks?

19. It might be best to DM@Billy Big Roy

20. Has anyone managed to get a discount on their insurance by declaring one of these?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information