1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Roadlok Xra Eurosport (right Side)

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Billy Big Roy, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Give me a call if you want come over later, I'll Pm you my number.

2. Got it, thanks. May be a weekend thing :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mine arrived today. A big thank you to Chris, first class product, service and price. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mine's at the post office awaiting collection because I wasn't in this morning. Thanks for prompt delivery :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sorry Chris, I’m a little late to the party ! Do you have any left that will fit a 2016 Multistrada ?

Thanks,

PP

• Like Like x 1
  6. Any left? got a mate who is looking for one..?

7. I would like one too if available?

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Sadly I have none available at this time, but will in 1 to 2 weeks. I'll update the thread as soon as I do.

9. All fitted:upyeah:

507331B6-07D5-47AC-BB98-E933CB019B5C.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  10. OK folks, I'm back in business and have Roadlok's available again. £168 delivered, or come and collect it from me in Witney OX28 and have it fitted for free :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. are you fitting tomorrow?

12. I can do? Drop me a message and we can arrange something.

13. Got any more - ill let my mate know....hes not on here so pm me some details that i can pass on and i will...

• Like Like x 1
  14. A first class job by Billy Big Roy with a first class product. Such a convenient lock, no more carrying a heavy and cumbersome lock, the bike carries it for you. Meticulously fitted too. A big up!! P_20181021_092251.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  15. My pleasure Michael. Always great to meet fellow forum members. Thank you for your purchase and safe riding.

16. OK folks, I have 6 Roadlok's left until the New Year.

£168.00 delivered / collected with free fitting if required :upyeah:

17. Do you have one for a 2014 hypermotard sp

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Good stuff! Thanks for the update, and any questions re fitting, do not hesitate to get in touch OK.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information