1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Roadlok Xra Eurosport (right Side)

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Billy Big Roy, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Hi Steve, just replied to you. Thanks for getting in touch.

2. Received two Roadlok’s yesterday and I can only repeat what others have already said.

Thoroughly recommend the deal from BBR.....an absolute pleasure to do business with.

Another satisfied customer :upyeah::upyeah::upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  3. 2017 multi 1200s 1 please. Detail of payment etc.

4. Yep, I received mine without fuss. Perfect service and great communications. Spot on!

• Like Like x 1
  5. @Billy Big Roy

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks Steve, it was my pleasure.

7. Thanks Ian. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. 4EA77497-853B-47C4-9B93-07C4CBAFAFB2.jpeg 76127F62-DEB7-4235-8286-62EF5685DCCC.jpeg Here’s a couple of photos of the two Roadlok’s purchased from BBR.
    The L/H unit has been installed on a KTM 690 SMCR whilst the R/H unit is on a 1200 DVT Multistrada.
    Well pleased with both outcomes, big thanks again to BBR.

• Like Like x 1
  9. It was a pleasure doing business with you Steve.

Thank you so much for taking the time to post pictures up, they look great :upyeah:

I envy your SMCR. One of my all time favourite bikes, but at 6'2' and 105kg's, I would break one if I purchased one.

10. Hi.

When renewing insurance which roadlok can we say we have ? i think it's either 7 and 8 that the insurance companies list?

Best

11. Hi Micheal, the Roadlok that fits most of the Ducati range and a number of the European bikes is the XRA 307 for the right calliper or the XRA 308 for the left calliper. Is this what you're referring to?

Regards
    Chris

12. Hi
    Have you any roadloks left that will fit a 2012 1199 Pannigale
    Thanks

13. Yes, I have a Roadlok that will fit your bike. It's fitted with the Brembo M50 callipers, so the Roadlok will fit perfectly.

14. I will eventually take some pics. My bike hit a really muddy puddle on way home prior to fitting, literally 2mins from home, so its still dirty. I'll wash at weekend.

Fitted fine to 2015 1299S Panigale.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Hi - do you have a Roadlock that fits a 2017 BMW R1200RS?

16. Hi There

959 2018 Pani - do you have one to suit?

Ta

17. Hi. Yes, I have one to fit your bike.

18. Hiya. Yes, I have one to fit your bike as well

19. Can you pm me with your details so I can pay
    Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  20. PM sent

Do Not Sell My Personal Information